- Modernity of the applied solutions in comparison with global solutions
- Level of application of innovative solutions
- Product economic efficiency and its usage qualities (including the price, operational and service costs, as well as costs of disposal)
- Impact of the product upon the environment (including the regeneration methods, recycling and biodegradability)
- Efficiency with regard to material and energy consumption
- Product functionality (understood as a combination of usability and practicality)
- Product aesthetics
- Degree of adaptability to transferring solutions for practical applications – only in the case of products which are results of research, construction, technological, operational and service projects – adjusted to the transfer as described above
GOLD BENEFITS PACKAGE!
Each laureate of the competition will receive the MEDALIST PACKAGE comprised of a whole range of promotional services including:
- the prestigious statuette of the Gold Medal
- the right to label the awarded product with the Gold Medal logotype
- the logotype and the sign book – to be used for the marketing campaign of the laureate
- a template of an advertisement promoting the laureate
- an A4 stand featured with the Gold Medal logo
- information about winning the Gold Medal published in the media
- a list of the awarded products published on the MTP’s websites
- materials promoting the product published on the website, zlotymedal.mtp.pl
- designation of the Gold Medal laureates in the materials dedicated for visitors
- photos from the award gala
- a promotional movie from the Award Gala
More information about the competition can be found at www.zlotymedal.mtp.pl.
Feel invited to participate!