In the era of digitisation, the furniture industry is facing new challenges: on the one hand, there is a need to define the required competences of digital transition managers, and on the other − the increasing share of online sales means both additional opportunities and growing requirements associated with internet marketing. The task of the increasingly common visualisations available in applications or directly on the manufacturer's website is to meet the needs of today's consumers who know their preferences and want to make informed consumer choices.
Currently, Polish customers are well aware of the global trends in interior design, they can choose the style of their interest and arrange their private space accordingly. For furniture manufacturers such conscious buyers are valuable, but under the condition of presenting an adequately personalised offer and being able to establish lasting relationships with them. E-commerce makes it easier to reach specific buyers who may be interested in the specific design, and at the same time enables the adaptation of the offer to the individual customer.
Technological progress means primarily greater opportunities for bold design and implementation of the once unattainable aesthetic visions such as the corrugated facade in Ariana kitchen furniture, which combines innovation both in materials and equipment. Technological achievements translate not only into the effectiveness of design, but also the comfort of furniture. The pace of life intensifies the need for a comfortable rest, therefore it is not surprising that three awarded products include modern mattresses: Dreamer Lux, Electro and Ivrea, each of which offers improved levels of comfort thanks to technological innovation.
We observe the unflagging popularity of the vintage style which also benefits from the use of modern materials, thereby gaining a luxurious and elegant character while retaining the practical advantages associated with the aforementioned functionality and comfort. A great example is the quilted adjustable Granada corner sofa and Norton sofa which is perfectly suited to interiors in classic style.
Beauty, comfort, modernity − these are by no means mutually exclusive qualities, as all of them can be found in the designs this year awarded MTP Gold Medals.
List of products awarded with the Gold Medal at Meble Polska 2020 Furniture Fair:
- DREAMER LUX - FDM Katarzyna Pańcikiewicz
- Electro - HILDING ANDERS POLSKA Sp. z o.o.
- GRENADA - Fabryka Mebli BENIX Kaczorowscy Sp.j.
- IVREA - FDM Katarzyna Pańcikiewicz
- Pratto furniture collection - SZYNAKA Meble Sp. z o.o.
- QUANT furniture collection - DIG-NET LENART Sp. j.
- Ariana kitchen - Stolarstwo Usługi Meblowo-Budowlane Adrian Halupczok
- Lagos - Fabryka Mebli TARANKO Aleksander Taranko
- KAMMONO BLACK kitchen furniture - Spółka Meblowa KAM Sp.j.
- MIRUM - a collection of children's furniture - KONSIMO Sp. z o.o Sp. k.
- Norton - STELLA sp. z o.o.
- OSTIA - BLACK RED WHITE SA
- SAMBA BOXSPRING BED - WER-SAL Fabryka Mebli Kaczorowscy Sp. j.
- TABB table - GRUPA BOZZETTI Sp. z o.o.
- Tactic - STELLA sp. z o.o.
VOTE IN THE GOLD MEDAL CONSUMER CHOICE COMPETITION!